This year, I'm a student leader with the Intercultural Programs (ICP) team. I've been with my team of
|Our ICP team dressed up as the inflatable wavy armed car dealership guys|
- that I would be a humble team player
- that Jesus would open my eyes to the students around me
- that He would be working in the hearts of many international students who don't yet know Him
I'm unofficially heading up a lot of the prayer ministry here at Trinity, and I'm so excited. I so badly want to see my fellow students discover the wonder of communication with God. I want to see us as a student body joining together to ask God to act. I fully believe He is waiting to do even more than we can imagine if we will just ask. Specifically, I'm hoping to lead up (with helpers) daily prayer times before chapel, bi-weekly prayer meetings, and small group prayer trainings. I need prayer for all of this!
- that I would be faithfully seeking God and finding Him
- that people would volunteer to help lead daily pre-chapel prayer times
- that students would desire to get involved with prayer
- that I would have favor with TWU staff to help get prayer trainings to students here
I'm so excited for my classes: Phonology, Morphology & Syntax, Intro to New Testament, Elementary Biblical Greek, and Readings in the Hebrew Scriptures. The prayer is basic.
- that I would prioritize well to get homework done efficiently so as to spend more time with people
- that I would soak in everything, not just memorize for exams
There's no way to wrap up all these people in a paragraph! The people really are the best part of TWU, and I'm so blessed to spend another year with them.
- that I would have Jesus' eyes to see people
- that I would be listening to His voice and hear what He wants to say to others
- that I would build lifelong friendships
Thank you for all of your support. Your prayers change things. Let's watch God work!